Wavlink Bringing Technology to Life
N300 WIFI Range Extender-Eliminate Wi-Fi Dead Zones &Double Coverage Of your Wi-Fi With Ease
WiFi Range Extender(Repeater)- Extend WiFi coverage of an existing wireless network
Wireless Access Point- Covert a wired network to a wireless network
• 110 ~ 230-volt socket
• The WLAN client must support at least the WPA encryption standard.
• WLAN access point and the WLAN client with automatic IP address assignment (DHCP)
• Forwarding of IPv4-based protocols/Address Resolution Protocol
• The network name (SSID) of the WLAN access point must be set to "visible".
• WLAN access point/client according to IEEE 802.11n, g, b.
Placement Press the WPS button on your router and the Range Extender button on your WL-WN518W2 within 2 minutes to easily connect to the network.
Easy setting by smart phone, Setting by iPhone is very easy(also by android)
Power on the device ,push the mode button in the Repeater side.
Open iphone ,choose ""Wireless-N"" and connect it after connect it successfully
Open Safari ,enter ""192.168.10.1"", need to enter 'Username & Password' , ""admin""
Choose ""Repeater Wizard"", Scanned the wifi source ,choose my wifi verify the PW.
1, Setup repeater mode successfully beside router, and then move repeater to another place, thus lessening issues.
2, Recommended Signal Select the Wi-Fi network with a signal strength greater than 70% for the most reliable connection.
3,Poor signal connections may cause slow speeds or dropped connections.